|unofficial live album|
|Venue||Mayan Theatre, Los Angeles|
|Recorded||23 March 2011|
About the albumEdit
The recording begins with "All You Need Is Now" featuring the first live performance of the instrumental "Return To Now" as the introduction, performed by a string quartet with Martha Riley on violin.
Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance joined Duran Duran onstage for "Planet Earth", with strobe lights flashing as he sang the first verse and contributed throughout. "Notorious" was sung as a duet with The Gossip’s Beth Ditto, and Duran Duran played "Blame the Machines" for the very first time.
The bootleg also features 'Simon's Bad Joke', which is when Le Bon asked the audience "How do you make a dog drink?" and then replied "Put it in a blender!"
During the show there was a live performance of "The Man Who Stole A Leopard" with guest vocalist Kelis, an artist who sang on the original recording released on All You Need Is Now. She later returned to the stage for the encore, contributing to "Come Undone" and "Girls on Film".
- "Return To Now"
- "All You Need Is Now"
- "Being Followed"
- "Planet Earth" (with Gerard Way)
- "Friends of Mine"
- "Notorious" (with Beth Ditto)
- "Blame the Machines"
- "Hungry Like the Wolf"
- "Safe (In the Heat of the Moment)" (with Mark Ronson)
- Simon's Bad Joke
- "Leave A Light On"
- "Ordinary World"
- "The Man Who Stole A Leopard" (with Kelis)
- Simon's Strange Dream
- "Girl Panic!" (with Mark Ronson)
- "Careless Memories"
- "(Reach Up for The) Sunrise"
- "Rio" (break)
- "Come Undone" (with Kelis)
- Bond Medley / "A View to a Kill" (with Mark Ronson)
- "Girls on Film" (with all guests)
Duran Duran are:
- Dominic Brown - guitar
- Anna Ross - backing vocals
- Simon Willescroft - saxophone
- Martha Riley - violin
- Sally Jackson - violin
- Izzi Dunn - cello
- Rebecca Jordan - cello
|<< Grammy Museum||Ultra Music Festival >>|