Music producer, composer, mixer, performer
|Associated acts||John Taylor|
Three Alarm Fire
In the 1980s Hein produced and mixed records for artists such as the British punk rock band The Damned. This was followed in the 1990s with work for John Taylor on albums including Feelings Are Good And Other Lies and The Japan Album.
In 1996, Hoven and John Taylor co-founded the independent record label B5 Records in California, USA. The label originally recorded from Hoven's Lake Hollywood home, but later moved to a state of the art studio in Santa Monica.
Hoven has also contributed to movie soundtracks for films such as Flash in 2003, which featured him writing and performing on tracks including "Fine Line", "Part That Makes Me Whole" and "Maryanne", all courtesy of B5 Music.
A selection of creditsEdit
- "Exception of Love" - The Truth (1984)
- "Thanks For The Night" - The Damned (1984)
- "Last Salute" - Getting The Fear (1984)
- "It's Obsession" - The New Power Generation (1990)
- "Hey Donna" - Rythm Syndicate (1991)
- "Deep Kiss" - Mitsou (1992)
- "England's Irie" - Black Grape feat. Joe Strummer & Keith Allen (1996)
- Feelings Are Good And Other Lies - John Taylor (1997)
- Sub Acid Sweet Songs - Three Alarm Fire (1999)
- The Japan Album - John Taylor (1999)
- Techno For Two - John Taylor (2001)
- Retreat Into Art - John Taylor (2001)
- Flash (2003 movie soundtrack)
- Enchantement (2004 movie soundtrack)
- Tube Poker (2005 movie soundtrack)