|Glee: Big Brother|
|Directed by||Eric Stoltz|
|Written by||Michael Hitchcock|
|Broadcast date||April 10, 2012|
|Running time||44 minutes|
Glee: Big Brother is the fifteenth episode and spring premiere of the third season of the American musical television series Glee. Written by Michael Hitchcock and directed by Eric Stoltz, the episode first aired on Fox in the United States on April 10, 2012.
About the episode
The episode is from an American musical comedy-drama TV series that airs on Fox in the United States. It focuses on the high school glee club New Directions competing on the show choir competition circuit, while its members deal with relationships, sexuality and social issues.
The plot involves Rachel and Finn talking about the fact Quinn's accident stopped them from getting married.
Quinn rolls up in a wheelchair and tells Rachel and Finn that nothing about her plans have changed. She calls her first day back in school the happiest of her life and sings "I'm Still Standing".
Of the five singles released from the episode, three debuted on the North American top 100 charts. "Somebody That I Used to Know" sold 152,000 digital downloads in the US, and was no.26 on the Billboard Hot 100. One other single charted on the Hot 100: the mashup of "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio", which debuted at no.98. Three songs charted on the Billboard Canadian Hot 100: "Somebody That I Used to Know" debuted at no.21, "Hungry Like the Wolf" / "Rio" at no.81, and "Fighter" at no.85.
- Dianna Agron - Quinn Fabray
- Chris Colfer - Kurt Hummel
- Darren Criss - Blaine Anderson
- Jane Lynch - Sue Sylvester
- Jayma Mays - Emma Pillsbury
- Kevin McHale - Artie Abrams
- Lea Michele - Rachel Berry
- Cory Monteith - Finn Hudson
- Heather Morris - Brittany Pierce
- Matthew Morrison - Will Schuester
- Amber Riley - Mercedes Jones
- Naya Rivera - Santana Lopez
- Mark Salling - Noah 'Puck' Puckerman
- Harry Shum Jr. - Mike Chang
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|