|Associated acts||Billy Joel|
The Power Station
One of the first albums David played keyboards on was "Please Don't Touch" released in 1978 by Steve Hackett, which led to large amounts of work during the 1980s.
In 1985, David played keyboards on The Power Station's debut album The Power Station, as well as Stevie Nicks "I Can't Wait" track. This was followed by performing on Alphaville's 1988 album Afternoon In Utopia and Another Night by Aretha Franklin.
In 1993 David was a member of the short lived rock band Spy, with Danny Siedenberg, David Nelson, John Vislocky, Mike Visceqlia and Rob Goldman. The band's only release was a self named album called Spy in 1993.
A selection of credits Edit
- "Please Don't Touch" - Steve Hackett
- Faster Than The Speed Of Night - Bonnie Tyler
- Live From Long Island - Billy Joel
- Agent Provocateur - Foreigner
- "Modern Love" - David Bowie
- "Greatest Hits Vol 1 and 2"Greatest Hits Vol 1 / 2 - Billy Joel
- "I Can't Wait" - Stevie Nicks
- "Some People" - Belouis Some
- The Power Station - The Power Station
- Afternoons In Utopia - Alphaville
- Another Night - Aretha Franklin