|Code Case: Thick As Thieves|
|Directed by||Holly Dale|
|Written by||Meredith Stiehm|
|Broadcast date||21 October 2007|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|featuring music by Duran Duran|
Cold Case: Thick As Thieves is episode 5 from season 5 of the American TV show Cold Case directed by Holly Dale, first aired on 21 October 2007 in the USA. The episode includes "All She Wants Is" by Duran Duran.
About the episode
The episode is from the American police procedural TV series Cold Case, which premiered on 23 September 2003 on CBS. The series revolves around a fictionalised Philadelphia Police Department in Pennsylvania that specialises in investigating cold cases.
Each episode of Cold Case follows a formula that begins with a flashback scene that establishes the year, sometimes the actual date in which the crime took place, as well as a set of characters in a seemingly mundane situation. These flashbacks feature a different style of direction, whether it be the colors, lighting, shading, or camera angles.
The episode's plot involves the detectives solving the case of a woman who died after being in a coma for 18 years.
- Kathryn Morris - Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino - Scotty Valens
- John Finn - John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford - Nick Vera
- Thom Barry - Will Jeffries
- Tracie Thoms - Kat Miller
- Monet Mazur - Margot Chambers '89
- Justin Bruening - Spencer Mason '89
- Daphne Ashbrook - Kylie Cramer '07
- Jolle Carter - Kylie Cramer '89
- Mark Rolston - Ari Gordon
- Jamie Rose - Melissa Canter '07
- Rodney Rowland - Spencer Mason '07 (as Rod Rowland)
- Roxanna Brusso - Abby Santos