|Between The Lines|
|album by Dom Brown|
|Released||4 February 2008|
About the album
Written by Dominic Brown, the style of album ranges from stripped-down acoustic songs with haunting strings arrangements, to full-blooded hard-edge guitar driven numbers, with a few soulful bluesy pieces.
Other musicians who contributed include members of Faithless, Jethro Tull, Van Morrison's Band, Primal Scream, Medicine Head and Groove Armada.
John Taylor wrote: Dominic Brown is a great British guitar player in the great British tradition of Clapton, Beck and Jimmy Page. He brings an understanding of blues and roots music to today's environment to shape guitar music that both freshly innovative and reassuringly traditional. He also has a beautiful voice.
The album was recorded in London, UK at Remedy Records, Southside Studios and the Wendy House Studios. Mixing took place at Black Dog Studios, London.
- "New Soul Brother" (4:24)
- "Amazing" (3:49)
- "I'm Not Bitter" (5:37)
- "Vanity" (3:32)
- "Crocodile Tears" (3:40)
- "Let's Begin Again" (3:19)
- "Day Turned Black" (5:17)
- "Dr. Feel" (3:08)
- "Changing" (4:31)
- "Chocolate Fever" (4:51)
- Dominic Brown
- John Taylor
- Roger Taylor
- Andy Treacey (Faithless, Groove Armada and John Squire)
- Stan White (Faithless, Groove Armada and John Squire)
- Matt Holland (Van Morrison)
- Martin Winning (Van Morrison)
- Darren Mooney (Primal Scream)
- Phil Spalding (Mick Jagger, Robbie Williams)
- Peter Hope Evans (Medicine Head, Pete Townshend)
- John Noyce (Jethro Tull)