|Occupation||Music video director|
|Associated acts||The Killers|
Anthony was raised in Hollywood, CA (USA) and knew early on what he wanted to do, as he realized his passion for film. He studied at the USC Film School, with the late Michelangelo Antonioni and started his career off as a highly regarded commercial and celebrity photographer. Anthony's photos have graced the front covers of major magazines such as Entertainment, Esquire and ESPN. His celebrity photos include Matt Damon, Eva Mendez, Sharon Stone, Eminem and others.
A selection of creditsEdit
- "Falling Down" - Duran Duran (2007)
- "Lost Ones" - Jay-Z featuring Chrisette Michele (2006)
- "Irreplaceable" - Beyonce (2006)
- "We Ride" - Rihanna"
- "When You Were Young" - The Killers (2006)
- "Sexy Love" - Ne-Yo (2006)
- "Unfaithful" - Rihanna (2006)
- "Maneater" - Nelly Furtado (2005)
- "When I'm Gone" - Eminem (2005)
- "Ever Blazin'" - Sean Paul (2005)
- "Hustler's Ambition" - 50 Cent (2005)